In an effort to reduce class costs to our students, 4permit classes have switched venues to Stafford public libraries!
This welcome page is here to give you just a bit of the information you may be looking for, but if it does not, feel free to e-mail us here at 4Permits and don't forget to include a phone number for fastest response!
- Class dates are accessible via the sidebar or click HERE.
- There is NO cost to attend!
- If you were a "no show" for any previously scheduled class, a donation of $100 per student MUST be made, in advance, to one of my favorite charities (The VCDL or The VCDL-PAC) before you can be registered.
- 4Permits does not currently accept credit cards.
- See the schedule page for further information.
If you want to register for a class....
just send us an email with the following information (answers only please):
- Name, as you want it on the certificate
- Address (house number street name city AND zip)
- Age (not required, but helps me 'shape' the material)
- Best phone number to get in contact with you if the need arises (xxx.yyy.zzzz)
- Best email address to get in contact with you if the need arises
- Brief description of your shooting experience.
- Brief description of what you would like to learn/cover (there is a bit of flexability)
- How you found out about the class. (more detail helps me)
- The date of the class you wish to take.
If you wish to buy a certificate to prove you attended, you can, following the class, mail a check for $35 to the address below:
PO Box 184
Garrisonville VA 22463
Checks must be received within 2 weeks of the class. Certificates are normally mailed within a couple of days of receiving a check.
Thanks - 4Permits
4permits no longer uses Constant Contact.Based on their poor pricing model I have switched to MailChimp. You can sign up for the 4permits.com Newsletter below. -- Thanks!